[All Platforms][Playlist] Shortcut to add Song to default playlist

It would be extremely helpful to be able to set a DEFAULT playlist.  I would imagine most users have that main playlist with their current favorite songs.  This playlist name would show up at the TOP of the context menu when right-clicking on a song (desktop) or tapping on the ellipsis (desktop/mobile).  This just saves one step, but it happens very frequently and it's a really big timesaver since you have to find the "add to playlist" button, then you have to find the right playlist.  Having that playlist at the very top of the initial context menu could save several seconds, including while driving.  I know I'm guilty of that.

I love the Spotify Apple CarPlay integration, and this feature could be added to the CarPlay interface as well - add as the TOP option when the ellipsis is clicked (currently this menu just contains like/dislike buttons).

These both seem like fairly simply but very impactful improvements.  Thank you for your time and consideration!

PLEASE VOTE UP IF YOU LIKE!

Note: this idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-12-06

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-04-30

Marked as new idea.

Make sure to check out this similar idea.

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Note: this idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-12-06

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!