Announcements

[All Platforms][Playlists] Add Multiple Songs

Hi! So I was thinking, a nice feature to have on Spotify would be the ability to select multiple songs and add them/remove them from a playlist at once. Right now, you have to individually put songs in a playlist, but it would be very practical if we could just select multiple songs at once and then put them in a playlist. This would also be nice for queueing songs, where you can choose multiple instead of one at a time. With the queueing, the songs could play in order of selection. 

Also, it'd be nice if we could download individual songs instead of just all the songs in a set playlist (like, if I want to download a song from my liked list instead of putting it in a playlist, then getting it downloaded).

Thank you for your time!

Updated on 2021-01-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 2: “One change request per Idea.”

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2021-01-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 2: “One change request per Idea.”

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!