[All Platforms][Playlists] Add Playlist Usage Statistics

I've recently just started curating playlists and it would be really helpful if I could see how many streams each song has gotten from my playlist, as well as how many times each song has been skipped so I can better know what the people listening to like and don't like. 

Updated on 2021-06-25

Hey there,

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of votes necessary to get prioritized at this time.

For that reason, we'll be closing this now, but folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

We’ll continue to monitor this idea and will update it, once it gets the required votes.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.

Comments
Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-12-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

This idea is not the same as the one that was closed and that leads here (by dweynlovessptfy). The other asks for monthly listener information.

Why is Spotify trying to stop anyone's ideas of monthly listener information? This has nothing to do with artists, either. To become a curator on Playlist Push, you need have 30 monthly listeners (I believe), to become a curator.

The other idea needs to be reactivated.

H-MUSIC_FR
Music Fan

Great Idea

It would be nice to have a "dashboard curator" where the Curator receives access to lot’s of interesting statistics about audience, demographics, age, active listeners, growth over time, etc. about their playlist(s).

sandvtichus

We just want more statistics about our playlists, that's all!

A Curator dashboard section would be amazing (I'm even ready to pay more to get that, it's pretty fair)

But we can just dream because they actually removing the few statistics we could get:

first, they removed the number of listenners a band gets from playlists and now, they even removed the whole "Discovered On" section (and that's not the only feature they removed: where are gone the Lyrics function for example ?).

At this point, they will propably remove the number of followers or the friends section soon.

EDIT: actually, the very last update from today just bring back the discovered section! Thank you Spotify devs! A curator section would still be awesome, but hey, at least we kept that cool feature, it's fair that I edit my comment about it

sorryimcanadian
Visitor

Really wish this would be implemented... even just a play count for individual songs in a playlist would be SO helpful. I curate a bunch of playlists for friends and friends of friends and never know how well received songs are unless someone lets me know directly, and even then I'm really only hearing from a vocal minority.

Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2021-05-20

Your suggestion has at least 50 votes in 3 months! Keep gathering votes. If this idea gets enough votes, Spotify will check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

ThisisLO
Regular

Would love the spotify staff to reconsider this, as it would be a very helpful tool for indepependent curators!!

Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-06-25

Hey there,

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of votes necessary to get prioritized at this time.

For that reason, we'll be closing this now, but folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

We’ll continue to monitor this idea and will update it, once it gets the required votes.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.