[All Platforms][Playlists] Album covers in the queue

It would be very useful if you added album covers in the queue. This way users could find songs in the queue faster. 

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @Vladislav97!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-07-19

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

zarrell
Music Fan

Just got this as a new update, and my response is -No they take up too much space, and now the queue displays a limit of 50 songs. Also, they ruin readability by having them close in front of the song title. This is bull****! 

akashswarnkar01
Visitor

song queue looks blank due to absence of albumcover with song name. it'll also make it easy to recognise the song in one glance instead of reading the whole mane of songs.

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @Vladislav97!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂