Announcements

[All Platforms][Playlists] Auto delete songs from a playlist after a selected timeframe

I like to update my playlists really regularly, but this means trawling through hundreds of songs to remove some when they’ve been in there a while. It would be great if I could set a time limit on a specific playlist for songs to auto remove themselves from that playlist after a certain length of time, or perhaps to automatically move into another playlist which contains “throwback”/older music. For example a rule applied to that playlist which auto-removes any songs in that playlist 30 days or 60 days after they were first added.

That would mean I can keep adding without having to manually clear songs out. Would be great for more influential accounts to keep playlists up-to-date for followers, and generally improve playlist management.

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @carrotstar!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Katerina
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Jose_M
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @carrotstar!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂