Announcements

[All Platforms][Playlists] Dislike Recommended song for current playlist feature

My Feature request

Hi Spotify team, I did not find any topic like this, but I want to request a new simple feature for Recommended Songs in my Playlists.

As a Spotify User I want to be able to mark the recommended song as "Disliked" to never see that song as a recommended in current playlist again.

In current implementation of recommended songs I am not able to "Dislike"  the song, so basically top of my recommended songs is the same almost all the time till I click “Refresh” few times to skip top songs which I do not like ( because only such songs left there after few days of listening recommended songs list)

I've tried deleting recommended song using "Delete" on my keyboard, but I discovered that it is removing the song only from local list. So each time I restart Spotify the deleted song is coming back to recommended list in selected playlist. 

I expect little bit other behavior from such delete. If I deleted some song from recommended list, IMO it should not be visible for me anymore (on any of my devices).  It does not work that way.....

For example, on attached screenshot I have "Awake and Alive" song as a first place of recommended list for current playlist. If I select it, delete it and restart Spotify, then I will see that song again. Moreover, there is no "remove" or "dislike" option visible in right clicked menu.

spotify.png

Updated on 2019-08-05

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange 🙂

A similar idea has also been suggested here - make sure to add your vote to it!

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-08-05

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange 🙂

A similar idea has also been suggested here - make sure to add your vote to it!

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂