[All Platforms][Playlists] Folders for Playlists

I don't know about you but my Playlist section is very cluttered as I enjoy making playlists for every scenario and mood. I always find it a stressful experience trying to scroll through them to find the one I want to listen to. I am not a hoarder and have deleted those that I no longer use, but it still leaves me with many to scroll through! 

I would love to have an option to create folders, like with computer files, to store my playlists in a more orderly manner. Such as: 'happy' playlists or 'pop' playlists. What do you think? 

Updated on 2020-12-11

Hey there @avswood,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Right now we do have the option to create playlist folders on desktop. Click here to learn more.

We also have an active idea here to implement that option on the mobile app. Feel free to leave your +Vote to support it.

Hope this info helps!

Comments
Feeeyd
Casual Listener

Yes yes yes! I absolutely need this, i get crazy chaotic from looking at my playlists and there is no way to organize them into main genres and subgenres for instance. Also it will help massively with the long scrolling to find that certain playlist.

Feeeyd
Casual Listener

Oh wow i just found out this is already possible, you only need to do it on the desktop player but you can make folders. It's so great!

Elena
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-12-11

Hey there @avswood,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Right now we do have the option to create playlist folders on desktop. Click here to learn more.

We also have an active idea here to implement that option on the mobile app. Feel free to leave your +Vote to support it.

Hope this info helps!