[All Platforms][Playlists] For My Organized Friends

I personally think it would be a great idea if Spotify allowed for “folders” to be a thing. Similar to Google Drive, you can have a folder within a folder. I feel like this should necessary in order for us to be able to organize our playlists. Instead of having to scroll through several playlists in order to find out Taylor Swift or Harry Styles playlist, it would be a lot more convenient to open a folder titled “Childhood Songs” or etc, to which we can open and find multiple playlists that we’ve created. Additionally, it would be awesome if we could title the folders that we create. This is just a friendly suggestion I think you should consider, as it helps the organized community stay organized on your app. 

- Much love,

An Organized Freak

Updated on 2020-01-15

Hey @milliexrice 

Playlist folders are already available in Spotify. In the Desktop app, right click in the playlists area, and you'll find the option to create a playlist folder. Once created, you can drag and drop playlists to the folder for better management.

Hope it helps. 🙂

folders_twitter.png

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-01-15

Hey @milliexrice 

Playlist folders are already available in Spotify. In the Desktop app, right click in the playlists area, and you'll find the option to create a playlist folder. Once created, you can drag and drop playlists to the folder for better management.

Hope it helps. 🙂

folders_twitter.png