[All Platforms][Playlists] Group playlists

Hello! Have you ever wondered about the potential of being able to have multiple people add to a single playlist? My long-term  best friend and I enjoy sharing music, and have discussed the potential of being able to create a playlist together, in order to share in the experience. I believe it would be a fun new twist to enjoying Spotify and music. Thank you for your time.

Updated on 2020-02-21

Hey @user-removed,

We haven't heard back from you, so we're going to close this idea out now.

You're always free to submit a new idea - just make sure to include the info @Katerina requested earlier.

Thanks!

Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-02-13

Hey there,

Thank you for submitting this idea, we'll just need a bit more info to understand it first.

Keep in mind that it's already possible to create a playlist and have multiple Spotify users add music to it. There's more info on Collaborative playlists here.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks!

ndhousholder
Visitor

I also love this idea. Collaborative playlists in which you select which users can contribute, rather than the whole Spotify community being able to find the playlist and alter its contents. 

Hey @ndhousholder - there's a separate idea for that which you can add your vote to here.

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-02-21

Hey @user-removed,

We haven't heard back from you, so we're going to close this idea out now.

You're always free to submit a new idea - just make sure to include the info @Katerina requested earlier.

Thanks!