[All Platforms][Playlists] Indication of most Popular Songs in Album

In a similar way to Apple Music I feel Spotify should indicate per Album which songs are most listened to so we can quickly hop into an album and listen to a Top Song and decide if we'd like to give the whole album a go. The current Top Songs per Artist could be expanded to Albums.

Updated on 2018-11-22

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-12-09

Marked as a new idea.

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-11-22

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke