[All Platforms][Playlists] Not play tracks, which put DISLIKE in any playlists

HI!

I'd like to suggest that after I dislike a track, it doesn't play in any playlists.
It would be nice to have these tracks turn gray (UN-highlighted).

Also, in addition, it would be convenient not to offer in the recommended tracks, which I have already put a dislike, I'm a DJ and if in the recommended tracks there were only new compositions similar to my current playlist, I would use this method very often - it would be super to look for similar tracks. Now I include recommended tracks only occasionally and often there are many tracks-repetitions.

And lastly, I’d like to see the dislike button in regular playlists

Thanks!

Updated on 2019-12-10

Hey @DJAlmaz 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-quot-Don-t-Like-Button-quot-should-be-adde...

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
MindyVegas
Visitor

I would really love to dislike most of the music in all of my suggested playlists.  I actually hate every single playlist on the home page on Spotify now.   I skip more songs than I listen now.   It's so frustrating that Spotify has no idea what I actually like now because every single playlist and songs are all the same.  All hip hop and rap. All the songs have more cuss words than regular.  I get angry now when I play Spotify unless I'm looking for a specific song to play I just don't bother.  I'm about to cancel and pay for Xm radio now.  I just don't understand how every playlists created for me has the same songs over and over.  My work outs suck because I spend more time surfing songs than listening.  Sorry but clearly I'm frustrated especially paying 13 a month for 2 years before realizing that Spotify is 9.99 a months and iTunes was ripping me off.  Still.  $10 a month for music I hate was crazy 

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-12-10

Hey @DJAlmaz 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-quot-Don-t-Like-Button-quot-should-be-adde...

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂