[All Platforms][Playlists] Play playlist / radio after the current song

I saw posts similar to my idea but none exactly the same. I figured it would be great if an option was added to the playlist, music radio, albums etc. that was something like "Play playlist / radio / album after the current song", which the option would cause after the end of the current song, the application would start playing what was selected, without the user having to stop playing current music, play the playlist you want to hear, and put the music you were listening to play again, that would be a way to switch the playlist without stopping to play the music you are listening to at the moment. Currently doing this is really disheartening, as you want to switch between playslist but want to continue listening to the current song until the end, an alternative to this is to clear the queue and "add to the queue" the playlist you want to start listening to ( all this on the desktop, manually, in this case), but this is very laborious.

Updated on 2020-03-23

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your idea here in the Community!

What you're proposing has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Play-after-current-song-list/idi-p/4897814

We'd recommend heading over to that idea and adding your +VOTE and feedback there to show your support and contribute to the discussion.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-03-23

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your idea here in the Community!

What you're proposing has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Play-after-current-song-list/idi-p/4897814

We'd recommend heading over to that idea and adding your +VOTE and feedback there to show your support and contribute to the discussion.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.