[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlist Organization

It would be so great if we could organize playlists better! I have a ton of playlists and I think the page looks cluttered and it’s hard to find the playlists I want quickly. Users would have the option to put their playlists in folders instead of the filters that are provided on the app currently.It’s a small change but it would really make the page look less cluttered and it would be efficient.

Updated on 2020-06-29

Hello there!

I've got good news for you, the feature to create playlist folders is already available. You can create the folders from the desktop version of Spotify. More info on this can be found in the image below.

folders_Instagram.png

Hope you have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Visitor

I was just thinking this!! I think folders for playlists would be GREAT. I do a different playlist of songs I'm listening to every month, so it would be amazing to organize those playlists into folders for each year. This is literally the only update I want from Spotify.

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-06-29

Hello there!

I've got good news for you, the feature to create playlist folders is already available. You can create the folders from the desktop version of Spotify. More info on this can be found in the image below.

folders_Instagram.png

Hope you have a nice day 🙂