[All Platforms][Playlists] Search for tracks in all my playlists

I need a search function that can search through all my playlists and present all matching playlists where the track is found. It should be a possible to search on song name, artist, album.

Secondly, it should be possible to search on the name of the playlist and own comments in it.

Additionally, all track listings should have a flag saying that the song (also) exists in (other) playlists, and a menu choice when selecting a song to display all playlists that the song is part of.

This is not a duplicate of a live idea. Even if similar ideas have been rejected, it was some years ago.

Updated on 2020-03-18

Hey @bosi,

We're closing this idea since it didn't meet one of our Idea Exchange requirements, namely One change request per IdeaFor more info on this, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

Note: a similar idea regarding your first suggestion has already been suggested here - make sure to add your vote to it! You can find out how to search for existing ideas here.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-03-18

Hey @bosi,

We're closing this idea since it didn't meet one of our Idea Exchange requirements, namely One change request per IdeaFor more info on this, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

Note: a similar idea regarding your first suggestion has already been suggested here - make sure to add your vote to it! You can find out how to search for existing ideas here.

Cheers!