[All Platforms][Playlists] Selecting multiple songs

I think it would be a good idea to be able to select multiple songs at one time to move to different playlists. As of right now, there is no way to do that unless you have a particular set-up. It can be frustrating when I have a whole playlist of songs (like hours or days worth of songs) that I want to add to a different playlist but have to do it each individually.. It just makes sense to me that there should be that option. I remember years ago you use to be able to just select a song then either the shift or control keys to select multiple songs and then move them where you wanted, but for some reason it was removed and I don't know why. When it was removed, it made it very difficult to execute playlists how I wanted them, because its just so time-consuming and quite frankly boring to sit there and drag, drop. Drag, drop. Drag, drop. Drag, drop, with an over whelming amount of songs. A couple, fine, no biggie. But a whole playlist..? Please bring back selecting multiple songs (for all platforms) so we can continue to create our playlists just as we want.. 

Updated on 2020-06-27

Hey @pooohbearr96,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Music Fan

Cumbersome when trying to merge or move songs, the one-click way. PLEASE also give us (Android Premium) users a way to delete duplicate songs located in different playlists. This request has been asked since 2014 so I'm not going to put it in a separate thread just please do it. 

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-06-27

Hey @pooohbearr96,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!