[All Platforms][Playlists] Set songs next repeat interval in infinite made for you playlists

Most of the time I am listening to the auto-generated "made for you"->"Daily mix" playlist but the songs keep repeating and I'm kind of getting sick of them. They keep appearing in all the 4-5 Daily mix-es

I'd like to have a setting where I can set the time when a song can be automatically played in an auto-generated playlist again. E.g. if I set it to 72 hours, I won't hear that song for the next 72 hours, unless I put that into the queue, or play a playlist/album that contains that song.

Also, while a song is playing, next to the like, I'd like to have a dislike, that marks the song not to be played again in the auto-generated playlist.

Updated on 2020-02-15

Hey there,

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread in the Idea Submissions board.

Keep in mind that adding a dislike button to tailor your Daily Mixes has already been suggested here.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-02-15

Hey there,

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread in the Idea Submissions board.

Keep in mind that adding a dislike button to tailor your Daily Mixes has already been suggested here.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.