[All Platforms][Playlists] Sharing Of Playlist Folders

I would like to be able to share multiple playlists with people, but without having to send multiple links.

It would be beneficial for both parties. An example of how this would be good for the receiving party is, if this had already been implemented, my friend could have received the two playlists that I made for him in one easy to get to place. Since users would receive the folders to their libraries, it would also be a pre-made way that people can organize playlists (by person).

The recipients should have the ability to add more playlists to it (Ex., more playlists by the sender), but only have the ability to delete what they (recipients) added, and not have the ability to delete what was already there.

Also not affecting the senders' folders, what was added by the recipients should also only show up in the recipients' folders. Although, the recipients should be able to remove the folders, from their libraries, by way of the three dots, which should have other options, like playlists do.

Removing the folder should not "unfollow" the playlists; they should automatically go into the library, like any other playlists. That may be the goal of people removing the folder, so "unfollowing" should be done separately.

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey @MadmanOnWheels

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!  

Comments
Ivan
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey @MadmanOnWheels

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!  

Related Ideas