[All Platforms][Playlists] Shuffle Settings for Each Playlist

This is my first Idea!

Lets say I have 2 playlists. When I toggle ON the Shuffle option, all my playlists are played in Shuffle mode. I would like only a specific playlist to be played in Shuffle mode. The other playlist has songs which need to be played in a specific order. 

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-11-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-08-23

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

EarlPurple
Roadie

This should simply be the way it is. Shuffling is obviously a playlist feature, or a playlist folder feature if you can group together playlists and play all of them shuffled.

Having it as a global setting is simply WRONG.

And it annoys the **bleep** out of me too when it plays a playlist shuffled that I don't want to be.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-08-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-11-20

Hello!