[All Platforms][Playlists] Small quality of life improvements

I always find more artists and songs i wanna listen to and add them to my queue, making it quite stacked at times. At the same time, there are some songs I want to listen to immediately, but without upsetting my current queue.

Perhaps some food for thought?

1. A drop down menu option to "move to top of queue" option so that i don't have to manually drag them to the top each time.

2. A memory option to continue playing from last song in a saved playlist to prevent starting from the beginning if I changed playlists for a time.

3. I love the top ten song listings whenever i view an artist. Can we add this column/ option to all the other songs by an artist to get an idea of some other potential "bangers" by the same artist?

Thanks in advance.

Updated on 2019-08-02

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Community 🙂

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-08-02

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Community 🙂

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂