[All Platforms][Playlists] Temp Playlists or Advanced Queue

I was thinking of having a feature like the current queue but a little bit more advanced. Like, create a new playlist that you can add different tracks and keep them there while being able to set it on repeat. It is possible to emulate through regular playlists already, but then I'll have a lot of unnecessary playlists flooding my left menu. I am a person of my mood and I listen to different music depending on what I am feeling currently. Such playlists could override the friends block on the right which seems pretty useless to me anyway. To add to a temp playlist we could drag into that queue block any track we want to play later or through a context menu. 

So basically it is an advanced queue that you can do more with. Setting a repeat, random order or possibly also share it with friends to listen live using that future radio feature that we all are hyped about. 

I am sorry if something similar had been already posted, I couldn't find anything though. 

Updated on 2020-06-11

Hey @telion-fondrad 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (100 per year) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your suggestion, we encourage you to develop your Idea and post it again, with a link to the original one, to give it a chance to gain more votes.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-06

Marked as a new idea 🙂

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2020-06-11

Hey @telion-fondrad 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (100 per year) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your suggestion, we encourage you to develop your Idea and post it again, with a link to the original one, to give it a chance to gain more votes.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂