[All Platforms][Playlists] Trending Playlists

What if every day or every week, the playlists created by average joes, that the most people have found and “liked”, get onto a featured page in your “Home” section? This allows those random, average people with a good music taste and good playlists to get their awesome playlists out into the public! It would introduce people to new music, which is something we really need in this time of quarantine- I personally have already listened to all my playlists, Release Radar songs, and Discovery Weekly. It’s only Monday. It’s another way to introduce even more music to music-lovers and people that have a need for more new music in their lives. (It would also be great for playlist-creators to be recognized for their fine tastes.)

Updated on 2020-03-24

Hey @AriaKellie,

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Note that we've made sure to transfer over any votes from this duplicate idea to the original one.

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Regular

this is a brilliant idea however it would weaken spotify's iron grip on content curation so I doubt they will do it. curation is monetizable.

i hope i'm wrong and they see the clear long-term benefits of developing a community in this way

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-03-24

Hey @AriaKellie,

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Note that we've made sure to transfer over any votes from this duplicate idea to the original one.

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!