[All Platforms][Playlists] ability to remove certain suggestions like playlists

ok we all here like different types of music. one genre i just CANT stand is rap. yet every single time i boot it up on my ps4 either for bed or in general the garbage called "rap caviar" is there right in my face. ill be blunt with what i say here. why not the ability to tell certain playlists to go screw themselves and make it so they never show their faces again? and why not make suggestions like this based on the songs you have saved or your most used playlist? that benifits everyone. you guys already have something simaler for individual playlists so why not expand on it?

15342380672021181331971.jpg

Updated on 2018-08-29

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

A similar idea has also been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Browse-Show-only-Music-based-on-my-Taste/idi-p/4438926

Add your votes and comments there please! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas

Comments
haseluenne

Hey, 

Same problem here, I am normally listening to Jazz, classic, Rock, blues etc , but I always get this stupid (german) rap music playlist stuff presented in some part of my Spotify main page. I know, most part of the page is inhibited by my listening preferences, but I don't want to have this ghetto**bleep** on my screen. Please make it possible to remove stuff where I am absolutely not interested in, e.g. like at Amazon "why is this product shown to me".

Thanks a lot!

Lespol

I totally agree with your proposal. Spotify should allow premium users to control the flow of suggested lists.

Please, Spotify, improve the user experience of those who help pay their salaries.

Tnxs!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2018-08-29

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

A similar idea has also been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Browse-Show-only-Music-based-on-my-Taste/idi-p/4438926

Add your votes and comments there please! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.