[All Platforms][Playlists] bring back date stamp for when users created a playlist

I personally really like seeing the date stamp when my friends or I create our own playlist. It helps me keep track of when I first discover certain songs I added to the album and if certain playlists other users make are still active because I can see when they last added a new song. 

Updated on 2020-03-30

Hey there @momoteaa,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. In this case, we'll go ahead and close this idea for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

However, you can always submit a new idea with the requested details if this is still something you'd like to see in the app.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand! 

Have a lovely day 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-03-23

Hey there @momoteaa,

Thank you for submitting this idea, we'll just need a bit more info to understand it first before we give it the proper status.

It looks like there's a similar-sounding idea to what you're suggesting here but for iOS devices only. 

If it's different, would that be only on collaborated playlists? Any additional details or screenshots of what you'd like to see back would be very helpful.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks!

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-03-30

Hey there @momoteaa,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. In this case, we'll go ahead and close this idea for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

However, you can always submit a new idea with the requested details if this is still something you'd like to see in the app.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand! 

Have a lovely day 🙂