[All Platforms][Podcasts] Create "Save for Later" Playlist and Ability to Save Favorite Episodes

Hi,

I don't know about other people but I like to browse through the various podcasts I like and pick out the episodes that sound interesting to me.

Would it be possible to add a feature that allows you to mark ones I'm interested into a "Save for Later" Playlist so that I can access them easily at another time?

In addition to this, I love sharing certain episodes with friends when they relate to a conversation were having, as such it would be great to have the ability to Save podcast episodes in general to a "Favorites" playlist so that instead of having to remember which podcast the episode was on and the scrolling through all the episodes to find it, I could have it saved to a Favorites Playlist and easily share it.

Perhaps looking to Goodreads.com's "Bookshelves" feature as a reference would be a beneficial.

Either way, thank you for considering the suggestion!

Best,

Andrew

Updated on 2019-08-30

Hello!

Thanks for bringing your suggestions to the Community. However, I'd recommend you post each of your ideas in a different post. That way, it'll be easier for users and Community Moderators to vote for the ideas and manage them.

Thank you :)

Related Ideas

Comments
kashiichan

Can you save podcast episodes to a playlist that you create? If so, that might be the way to manage this in the interim.

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-08-30

Hello!

Thanks for bringing your suggestions to the Community. However, I'd recommend you post each of your ideas in a different post. That way, it'll be easier for users and Community Moderators to vote for the ideas and manage them.

Thank you :)