[All Platforms] Queue override confirmation

Sometimes my finger will graze the screen as I'm curating a queue and brush against the 1000th song, which skips all the songs before it. I thought of a genius idea:

"Are you sure you want to skip all these songs?"

Just one of your classic pop-ups like when I turn off driving view and you double-check. I appreciate that!! So I got stoned and figured it would be a contribution to the betterment of society if I solved this problem for all the other people who have been inconvenienced by this frustratingly hard-to-phrase problem.

Admit it, I totally just gave you the best idea ever. Can you guys front me like $50?

Thank you/You're welcome, 

Me

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Xenia
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-11-01

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We’ve gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Others can now vote on it and add to the conversation to show their support 🙂

It looks like something very similar has been suggested for mobile. You can check it out here here:

Happy listening!

Jose_M
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂