[All Platforms] Quick way to send Feedback in-app

If I am using spotify on my desktop and I stumble into a problem or have some suggestion, it should be easy to access a "Submit Feedback" or "Post Idea" menu to submit my suggestion...

Spotify would receive and act upon this, and could also create an "Idea" in this forum

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-06-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-07-02

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

PhilSypniewski

not very happy about this new feature on this last update where you pause after you commercial. I didn't think anybody could make a commercial more annoying. I know this is an attempt to get me the purchase premium. I don't react well to mind game, in fact I will act the opposite of what you want. If you don't correct the situation I will drop you like a bad habit. If it bothers you you so much you don't know if I'm listening, then add a like .

While I have your attention, I don't particularly care mixing up band names. For instance DJ Synergy is NOT Synergy, and the Japanese band called Sausage is NOT Les Claypool's Sausage though you have them lumped together as one band. Also the Russian band by the name of Tool the only thing you have listed under that name. I should hope you know better that. While I am at it John Entwistle appears on more albums then you have listed. The only Who album you have him listed for is a compilation album for Tommy. Really! Not to mention his eighth solo albums, and all the Joe Walsh albums, and various other artists that he's also appeared on. Your so-called music knowledge is severely lacking. One more thing Happy the Man is not just a song by Genesis, which you don't have listed, it is the name of a band which you finally realizedecided . Yet you lump some album by that name by Nemo on too happy the man's album list. It's listed in an area it shouldn't be at all. All these mistakes make you look like musical idiots. This coupled with this new feature of pausing after every commercial is beginning to make me feel you are useless. Rectify or bye bye!!!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-06-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!