[All Platforms][Radio] Add "Liked" Songs from Playlist Radio to the Source Playlist

If you use Start Playlist Radio and you give a thumb up (👍)

for a song it doesn't save track into the same playlist. I like to organize songs by music style. There is already ••• where I can save song to playlist but like @chrisman0091 said "I have to scroll through my 1000 song playlist to see if the song is already in there as I really don't want duplicates. Not fun!"

There was already a couple ideas here, but all of them was either dublicated or inactive because didn't get enough kudos:

Add songs liked in playlist radio to the playlist by @chrisman0091

Likes From Radio to Current Playlist by @Padietl

Add "Liked" song to current playlist and not just to default playlist? by @StarmanTTLB

Ps. maybe double, didn't find my previous post what I tried to send couple minutes ago :-/

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-04-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search :)

(This is a repost of this inactive idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/All-Platforms-Radio-Liking-a-Song-From-Playlist-Radio-...)

predicolous

would really love to see this comming. How can it be that not more people want this feature ?!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-04-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!