Announcements

[All Platforms][Radio] Custom Mixed Artist Radio

I'd like to be able to select a group of artist for a Mixed Artist Radio. You can start an artist radio and add other specific artist that may not be included the radio. For example, start an artist radio, then open the queue/playlist to see which artist are already included. Then have the ability to add more artists—to fill in the gaps.

For instance, KISS radio includes The Cult and Gun N' Roses. All three of these artists I consider to be hard rock. But KISS radio doesn't include AC/DC, Janes Addiction, or Soundgarden, which I also consider to be hard rock. Granted, Janes Addiction might be a bit of a stretch, but to me, they're close enough. Regardless, if I wanted Taylor Swift in the mix, I'd like to have that ability. Since this would be radio, it would pull in similar artists and styles for discovery. It would be like combining KISS radio with Janes Addiction radio and Taylor Swift radio into one mixed radio.

We should be able to like and dislike songs for that radio mix only. I might dislike Korn on this particular radio, but like Korn on another radio mix.

Updated on 2020-10-17

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Happy listening 🎶

Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-10-17

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Happy listening 🎶