[All Platforms][Radio] Put a 'create radio station' button on the search results page

When I want to listen to something specific, the search bar is my entry point.  Sometimes I don't find what I want and figure a radio station would be good enough.  It feels awkward to back out of the search tab, click on radio, and type my search again.  In my opinion there's room on the search page to either link to a new radio station or show one I've played recently.

Updated on 2019-10-17

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-10-19

Marked as new idea.

oykdcoy
Regular

Sounds like a good idea. Best to describe a precise solution instead of 2 generic options, though.

Suggestion:

Additional 'Radio stations' area on the results page, with 4 relevant stations and the trusted 'SEE ALL' link. 

Stations 'recently listened to by yourself' as you mention in the Idea, could be placed first in the results.

Option: Results under Radio are more narrow than in generic search, but 'See all' could indeed open Create new Station under Radio, with your original input on the generic search already entered, and results showing.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-10-17

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!