[All Platforms][Running] The importance of having the option to play our premium music at 432 HZ

"Listening to 432Hz music resonates inside our body, releases emotional blockages and expands our consciousness. 432Hz allows us to tune into the wisdom of the Universe, Divine Intelligence, and our Soul. It creates Unity instead of separation. It expands our hearts and makes us more compassionate and loving. One thing is for sure. A person who resonates with love have inner peace – and this is the starting point for a world where we live in Unity, Peace and Harmony with each other and Mother Earth."

Hullo,  fellow Spotifyers.  I know many folk have asked in the "Ideas" section for an option for premium users or any Spotifyer to be able to play their music in the 432Hz spectrum in the past. I believe that we must keep the profile of this important  and life-changing and unifying option alive here in Ideas (and thank you Spotify for giving us a medium to share our ideas and actually making a visible effort to show that yes you are hearing some of them) so that Spotify's management can and will, along with yourselves take the following simple steps to actually TRY for everyone's selves the amazing difference of the feel, sound inception, particularly at lower levels to the human ear by downloading the free 432Hz app and first playing a Spotify album at 440Hz on Spotify, then making the small effort to use a file you own in your systems (and many of you will have favourite albums as owned files in your phones and or PCs as well as listening to them herein. Here is the link to download the small app which is free:  https://www.432player.com/ 

I played Depeche Mode's greatest album «Violator» first and in particular the final epic track on that album «Clean» and I was immediately blown away by the total change in how it sounded to my senses. For somebody who LOVES music but is stymied and constantly worried my joy of listening may be annoying my neighbours here in my apartment block I IMMEDIATELY noticed that the music was MUCH clearer at lower pitches at 432Hz. The frequency made my twenty-year-old Pioneer amp sound like it was a new and changed man. I heard Martin L Gore, DM's songwriter and backing vocalist singing backing vocals to the track that I had never noticed before, either from the 1990 CD version, or the later 5.1 Dolby version which was also remastered there made plain to my welcome aural delight AND at a much lower level. The music seemed more alive, even though it was a 320 KBPS file I used to listen to the track on the app, it seemed to make up the shortfall that MP3s lessen as a lossy music source. This frequency really works. It is the same frequency the ancients made their music to be heard at and that classical composers wrote their masterpieces to be orchestrated at. We live on a fallen world that is also a school for the very young soul. I believe 432Hz makes our time growing as a youthful soul less of a fallen experience and more akinned to the love and unity a graduated soul strives for after it has lived a few lives on this hard and fallen but beautiful experience that is life on Planet Earth.

please take the time to experience 432Hz. I believe its availability made an option in Spotify's setting will increase this great app's customer usage in numbers, in hours of use as well as changing it into a much more positive experience for for us and those we share our sounds with collectively enjoying together crystal clear Spotify that sounds hundreds of percentage points better, more calming and a natural endorphin producer in our minds much more.

Thank you all for taking the time to read and indeed try music at 432Hz if you graciously followed my request. The ball is in your court now Spotify.  

http://powerthoughtsmeditationclub.com/info-on-432hz-music/

Updated on 2018-07-18

As you mentioned, a similar idea has also been suggested, and only one thread can exist per idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-432-Hz-Tuning/idi-p/1295717

If possible, vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
diazepam1
Casual Listener

This seems to be highly dubious claim, clinging tight to downright false. Not a pernicious claim, but one without any merit or reason.

https://ask.audio/articles/music-theory-432-hz-tuning-separating-fact-from-fiction

procyon
Casual Listener
Did you even bother TRYING the app so you can actually make your own mind
up or did you just autonmatonically march to the usual pro establishment
site that perpetuates anything and is always to be found in whatever field
to propagate their monied, stunted and stymied control over this race?
Music sounds better at 432Hz. Spotify sounds dull, listless and very lossy
to me. It sounds like **bleep** to be honest, even on high setting. I would not
pay for premium without the option, as a premium user, who gets the service
as part of my internet I should be able to have 432 HZ or 528Hz as an
option for my pleasure. The establishment always has rhetoric like this to
pooh pooh anything that threatens what they control and impose, and the
mindless and fearful sheep who have been "educated" to fear and dismiss
anything that they have not allowed are always there waiting to be told
what to think without actually finding out for themselves by usually very
simple means are always ready to leap to their subtly imposed bidding. It
usually involves peer pressure, loss of perceived standing and the bulwark
of how the sheep is raised in its mire to collectively think, its
reputation.
Think outside of the box...
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2018-07-18

As you mentioned, a similar idea has also been suggested, and only one thread can exist per idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-432-Hz-Tuning/idi-p/1295717

If possible, vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)