[All Platforms][Social] Group Sessions Invitations Directly Through Spotify

This idea would work in conjunction with starting a group session, but in an easier way. I suggest that we should be able to invite people to group sessions, directly through Spotify.

In the top right corner, after starting a session, there is a plus sign that would be the perfect place for this feature work from. It seems to be for showing who is listening, right now; I don't know, but it could have two parts, one for current listeners, and a section for who you're following, your followers, and a search bar for people that you aren't following or being followed by. Maybe you meet someone on the bus or in a lobby or wherever, and decide to have a quick session. It would come in handy, because there's no obligation to follow each other, and none to give out phone numbers or social media information, just to share music with each other.

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-10-26

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting this to the Idea Exchange!

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂