Announcements

[All Platforms][Social] Let’s get together and create an engagement group!

Our objective is to create successful Spotify Community Engagement Group where we are able to message each other and share Playlists, Musical Artist and New Music. 
The importance of engagement is of epic proportions.

What I have noticed is that this Spotify Community platform is a huge untapped resource for people looking to increase reach and engagement through the Spotify platform.

What I have also noticed is that a lot of individuals do not have any followers on this this community platform.

Yes there are a lot of replies and a generous amount of likes but it is definitely unbalanced. 

If there is no engagement and no following basically everything a community member likes or post will remain virtually undiscovered. This is mostly due to lack of post engagement.
We would like to basically create a community group where we could message people, start topics, share ideas on how to grow, participate in a movement that actually helps playlist and artist kickstart a new release, support artist by helping them get legitimate followers from the Spotify Community. It takes a lot more than just great music to increase your reach as an artist. You need a great support team that is willing to exchange ideas and deliver results that will indefinitely deliver a response and most importantly a call to action.

It is of up most importance individuals that wish to participate have a wide variety of genres that they are willing to listen to and engage with.

Lets grow together 

Thank you for taking the time to read this idea. 

Updated on 2020-03-16

Hey there @LGTWO,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. We'll go ahead and close it for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

However, you can always submit a new idea with more details if this is still something you'd like to see here in the Community. Make sure to include the info requested here.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Comments
Visitor

Such a worthwhile way to get plays and to support other artists.

Visitor

This would be 100% a dream come true!

Finding people that understand what it takes to grow and increase your reach through the act of coming together and spreading the word, is the very foundation of what will help an individual achieve their goals and objectives!

The music industry is a dog eat dog world the individuals that were successful never reached the top alone they may have started that way but as time went on they became successful through creating a unit, a support team! 
So in my opinion this is an awesome opportunity!

This is a brilliant idea! 
The reason why is because it would remove the exhausting efforts of trying to generate interest in something or someone that doesn’t want to invest in something that has the potential to be extremely fruitful! I constantly see musicians on other platforms sharing their links with promo groups that will never ever place them on a playlist. All you have to do is some research and you will quickly see the amount of one sided offers you discover. I constantly see musicians sending their links and spamming people in vain. It is an extremely desperate situation when you see it happening all of the time! It is not unique it is always the same old pitch and it is one that offers nothing to the individual that sent a link to my direct message. If someone sends me a link and want me to share it just because it’s a great song you must be out of your mind. The music business could never operate to the extent that it does on just pure kindness. This is how someone that manages themselves should approach an opportunity - 1st share something of value - 2nd Offer to share something of value in return. If one doesn’t understand this concept then they need to hire a manager or someone that does understand the art of how to promote music and be promoted at the same time! 
Fascinating idea LGTWO and I am 100% on board 

Visitor

Let’s do this!

Visitor

Sounds like a great idea! Looking forward to connecting and sharing 🎶

Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-03-10

Hey there @LGTWO,

Thanks for sharing this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that there's already an area in the Community where you can engage with other Spotify users or artists, the Music Chat board. However, please note that threads asking for follow in exchange for follow or requests for track submissions on playlists are breaking our Community Guidelines and will be removed.

In order to give your idea a proper status, could you give us some additional details on how you visualize your idea within the Community? For example, would there be a dedicated board for this?

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks!

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-03-16

Hey there @LGTWO,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. We'll go ahead and close it for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

However, you can always submit a new idea with more details if this is still something you'd like to see here in the Community. Make sure to include the info requested here.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂