[All Platforms][Social] Make Spotify More Social

1. Share with friends

- I want to be able to share songs, artists, playlists, and albums with my friends through Spotify

- Maybe make a messaging platform within the app itself

2. Feed Page

- I think it would be cool to post songs, artists, playlists, or albums on a fed page, such as one similar to Instagram, and give followers the ability to like or repost things that are shared

- Maybe have two separate feed pages, one to where a follower can see what verified artists share and then another to see what their friends share

3. Organization

- Give the user the ability to place particular albums and artists in a space, somewhat like a playlist, to where they could go a see what they are like currently into or just give them the ability to create spaces to place certain albums of a certain genre in one location

- Give the user the ability to star, or favorite, artists, albums, or songs, so when they are to go look for them they appear at the top and not just in the normal alphabetical order list, makes it more convenient

4. Freedom within Profile

- Give the user the ability to move public playlists around, maybe have a tab at the top that has different preferences like sort by: "recently played", "most played", "longest playlist", etc. 

- Have separate spaces for public/private playlists that a user makes and playlists that they follow

Updated on 2019-06-30

It's better to post each suggestion in it's separate thread. That way, users can vote on each one of your ideas.

Just be sure to check out if the idea is already there. If it's not, submit it after reading the idea submission guidelines.

In the meantime, a similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Social-Bring-back-Inbox-Messaging-with-notifications/i...

Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-06-30

It's better to post each suggestion in it's separate thread. That way, users can vote on each one of your ideas.

Just be sure to check out if the idea is already there. If it's not, submit it after reading the idea submission guidelines.

In the meantime, a similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Social-Bring-back-Inbox-Messaging-with-notifications/i...

Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂