Announcements

[All Platforms][Social] More social media platforms to find friends

In Spotify we can find friends only using Facebook, but most of my friends aren't on Facebook, including me. It would be really helpful if Spotify helps us to find friends with various other social media like Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, or Snap, per example. 

Updated on 2022-01-20

Hey! Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension! 

Comments
ct24

As of now, you can only use Facebook to find different friends to follow on Spotify. I know myself, and hundreds of others in my community would love to have more available social media apps to connect Spotify to. For example, connecting Spotify to Snapchat or Instagram would be life-changing. In addition, this would build more community within Spotify, something that'll set the app apart from competitors.