[All Platforms][Social] Notifications Social should be better organized

The right side pane as of now is useless to me at least. They should improve this and Notifications which is also useless.

The right side pane should unify both notifications and the social aspect of spotify. 

Right now with notifications I get 1 notification at a time so sometime, i open spotify and i have 20+ notifications from the same playlist being updated which is incredibly redundant and useless. (picture added, note that there was 12 in a row from that playlist). 

a) It's nice to have a Right side pane for friends and notifications but it should unify a brief list of updates realtime not from days or hours ago. You should be able to edit it so it shows priority/favourite artists and friends feeds.

b)Then there should be a Notification homepage where i can see/search all my friends and followed artists to see what's new.

a) and b) is a good example of what facebook news feed does. Realtime on the right and popular/trending in the middle.

I shouldn't be getting notifications from playlists i'm following, these should just highlight the right side pane playlist with a number which indicates how many songs that we added since i was last there like before. 

Realtime on the right, popular in the middle.JPG
notifications.JPG
Right Pane.JPG
Updated: 2016-06-22

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-06-25

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-06-22

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!