[All Platforms][Social] WHO IS FOLLOWING YOUR PLAYLIST

Hello to whoever is reading this,

Can you please, please, please, please allow us to be able to see who is following our playlist?! I was told that you were once able to click and see who was following your playlist. Why would you guys ever take that option off? I want to be able to see who is following my playlist so I can know who is following it and look at my followers page and either follow back or discover new music through that follower. Also it's annoying only being able to find friends if you have a facebook account. I do not have a facebook account and would enjoy Spotify even more if it became more social. Spotify is already amazing, but i think we can all agree that it gets annoying seeing a friend on instagram screenshot what they are listening to every **bleep** day when i can eliminate that and see what that person is listening to on Spotify only! not just on Instagram. Maybe Spotify can have a dashboard or a friend activity section like it does when you use Spotify on your laptop but allowing us to post or write a story about the song we are currently listening to, that way my friend can post what depressing song she/he is listening to and be like "**bleep** the smiths is really understanding me right now, wow" then i can click on that song they are talking about and feel what she/he is feeling too. Idk im just rambling now. Ok bye.

Updated on 2019-01-24

Hey @tobiasfunke92

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Ability-to-View-All-Playlist-Followers/idi-p/291448

Regardless of status, please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-01-24

Hey @tobiasfunke92

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Ability-to-View-All-Playlist-Followers/idi-p/291448

Regardless of status, please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)