[All Platforms] Spotify 'LIVE' *New Mode* for streaming bands & DJ sets/concerts across the globe

Spotify is great, but hey wouldn't it be even better if we could tune in and stream our favourite artists sets either Live or slightly delayed, or even with the tracklisting and set order of the most current and last played show on their tour dates. It would be cool to be able to follow an artist like we do and also follow certain shows and get notifications when a stream goes live or becomes available to listen to and tune in. I live in Australia, and most of my favourite artists are based on the other side of the world making it very hard to hear my favourite DJs and bands play, yet there are many events worldwide with which I would love to hear them play at, especially getting to hear the most up to date releases of theirs and other songs in their current recordbox and playlists. I'd even be happy to pay extra for a higher membership that allowed me to tune into my favourite artists Live or delayed to help pay the artists and for broadcast rights and streaming rights etc, I know nothing in this world is for free, but when you have the chance to pay for something special like hearing your favourite artist while they play your favourite festival on the other side of the world because you can't physically get there, it's there and then you'll know it's all worth it!!!! What do you think??? @Dj-MastaJ

Updated on 2019-11-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Spotify-Live-Concert-Streaming/idi-p/47963...

We'd recommend adding your +VOTE and feedback there.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-11-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Spotify-Live-Concert-Streaming/idi-p/47963...

We'd recommend adding your +VOTE and feedback there.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.