[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Let artist WayV have their own playlist

WayV's songs are included in the playlist This Is NCT, and i suggested to remove them. I'm looking forward to it.
They recently released their 1st Full Album called 'Awaken The World'. They already have 1 single digital called 'The Vision', 2 Mini Album called Take Off and Take Over The Moon, and released an english version of Love Talk which is a song from Take Over The Moon album. In total, there are already 26 songs.
And WayV is the first chinese group to exceed 1 Million Listeners on spotify. I'm suggesting spotify to give them their seperate playlist, so we can listen to WayV's songs on repeat and besides, WayV deserves it. I'm hoping and looking forward to this. Thank you so much.

Updated on 2020-06-12

Hey @dwaynebeatrice,

Thanks for submitting your feedback to the Idea Exchange, and apologies for the confusion.

We suggest that you reach out to the artist in question and ask them to contact Artist Support for more info on these editorial playlists.

Cheers!

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-06-11

Hey there @dwaynebeatrice,

Thanks for submitting your idea! 

It has been marked as a new one and others can now vote for it! We've edited the title a bit to reflect your idea better, hope you don't mind 🙂

For more info on how your feedback reaches Spotify, click here.

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-06-12

Hey @dwaynebeatrice,

Thanks for submitting your feedback to the Idea Exchange, and apologies for the confusion.

We suggest that you reach out to the artist in question and ask them to contact Artist Support for more info on these editorial playlists.

Cheers!