[All Platforms][Subscription] Accept British Overseas Territory Credit Cards for Payment Details

Would love to be able to pay for Spotify Premium with a credit card that was issued in a British Overseas Territory.

Living in Bermuda I am unable to select my Country when submitting my credit card details. 

I know this is also an issue for people in Cayman and elsewhere.

Updated on 2020-02-19

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

Updated on 2019-02-13

Hey there!

Thanks for bringing your idea to the Spotify Community Ideas Exchange. I've marked your idea as a New Idea 🙂 

Let me know if you need a hand with anything else, I'm here to help.

Visitor

Yes I have a similar problem. We stay in Egypt for about 6 months but my credit card is issued in Finland. How can listen to Spotify while I’m here??

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2020-02-19

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke