[All Platforms][Subscription] Automatically send Spotify Receipts to E-mail

Add an option to allow users to automatically have their Spotify receipts send to their email each time there is a new receipt/transaction on their account.

Reason being: It's 2016, and it would be great to know that there has been a transaction on my card ( also when, by who & how much) and if it has been succesfull without having to log into Spotify or thru my e-banking.

Also, it benefits users who keep a digital copy of such receipts via Evernote or other services.

It just makes automation easier and hence easier for users to keep track of their expense/life.

Similar ideas that didn't achieve enough kudos

Receipts by E-mail

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2017-09-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-09-30

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

jonom

I definitely back this idea. Spotify has so many email notification options I think it's downright dirty that they don't send you a notification when they take money from your credit card. Every other subscription service I have sends me a payment confirmation email. I didn't ever realise I was paying for Spotify for quite a while because I forgot I'd signed up... very convenient for Spotify.

mercedesrainbow

I am here with you! I also need my receipt in a proper (PDF) form in order to get reimbursed, whats the problem?

I can not however support the posts of others, wehter its a NEW post or an inactive idea, what is that even supposed to mean? We are customers that use a service and pay for it monthly, on time, no questions asked! Is it too much to ask for a printable receipt?

Jrog

I totally agree. Having the option to turn this on must be a one-liner. To get this reimbursed would be a lot easier if we could get the receipt via email. 

etalbot

Great idea!

jefffidler2017
Casual Listener

Yes, this coupled with PRINTABLE pdf receipts would be very helpful.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2017-09-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas