[All Platforms][Subscription] Premium Family Plan Revision

My Dear and beloved Spotify users upvote this as much as you can. Spotify you need to reconsider your premium family subscription address restriction removal as a not right now to a an immediate yes I can say for sure you didn’t get my money because the issue, it is an inconvienece for service members and those alike and other hard working mobile families where home isn’t always in one place I garuantee if you made family plans to be world wide, Apple Music  and Pandora  would be shaking in their boots they would lose so much money and customers but right now you have hundreds if not thousands of customers whom are holding off on your family premium plan because the address restriction this is a serious issue. Please work on this and don’t give it a band-aid Solution as a not right now think of your valued customers and their family’s and your cooperations future. It would be a shame to see these articles catch heat and other competitors notice and beat you to the punch and you lose customers also money and to the ideas we’ve been asking you to implement. RISK AND FAILURE IS THE PATH TO SUCCESS. This is something your valued customers know we took a risk with Spotify when it first became a platform competing with other companies please understand we are asking as apart of the Spotify family and community to grow, enhance, and  better our Spotify community and family.  A Very concerned Service Member and loyal Spotify Customer.  People upvote so we can get this changed !!!!

Updated on 2018-12-30

Hey there @Andrew_Chavez_,

Thanks for bringing your thoughts to the Spotify Community Ideas Exchange! It looks as though your idea has already been suggested over here. Make sure to leave your thoughts over there and click + VOTE to let Spotify know you'd also like to see this 🙂

Thanks once again!

Comments
Andrew_Chavez_
Casual Listener

Upvote friends this is important ^^^

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2018-12-30

Hey there @Andrew_Chavez_,

Thanks for bringing your thoughts to the Spotify Community Ideas Exchange! It looks as though your idea has already been suggested over here. Make sure to leave your thoughts over there and click + VOTE to let Spotify know you'd also like to see this 🙂

Thanks once again!