[All Platforms][Subscription] Premium on Guam

When can Spotify Premium be qualified on Guam we are all tired of ads?! Why do we even get ads if we can't even buy Premium?

Updated on 2017-10-17

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-10-23

Marked as new idea.

remm723

It sucks not having premium. When i moved here from the states it worked fine and as soon as i got a Guam bank account it wouldnt take my money. **bleep**??

code0731

please we need spotify in guam

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-10-17

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉