[All Platforms][Subscription] Student Discount in Philippines

[Edit] We need Student Discount fot Philliphines,pls.
(lelolelo that was an edit of my past post)

[Edit again] But add other payment options pleaaaaase.

Updated on 2017-11-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-11-17

Marked as new idea.

johntwalsh7-ie
Casual Listener

its the same here in Europe, i think student discount is US only. Apple music have a university/college price that is 5 Euro instead of 10 Euro if you have a proper school email that the school provided, you can use that to get a student discount for apple music. They have an ios app and and an android app so you should be able to get it.

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

definitely needs to be expanded!

WickedMeebz
Casual Listener

Also it's really legit that i'm just a 6th grader.
i do not own any apple products.

johntwalsh7-ie
Casual Listener

As I said, you don't need an Apple device to use Apple Music. If you have an android phone, Apple have an app for Apple Music on the google play store

WickedMeebz
Casual Listener

If i install Apple Music,my Spotify account will become useless now.

I don't want to waste space lol

JSTrinidad07

Any updates? Filipino peeps are waiting. Every student deserves the discount. Pursue the idea already. 

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Good news!

The student discount is now available in Philippines 
https://www.spotify.com/student

If you are still a student, check it out.

https://press.spotify.com/2017/04/19/spotify-premium-for-students-launches-in-33-new-countries/

Community Manager
Community Manager
mike231

Please add "de la salle college of saint benilde" in one of the colleges/university for ph. Thank you