[All Platforms] Synced History & Notifications

I can see that others have requested these features, but there is a few more I would like to suggest.

- Synced History across all devices. Regardless of where you listen it shows on history tab.

- Notifications when someone adds a song to a collaborative playlist. (and older post/request with no resolution)

- Check the histories of others if they have it toggled on.

If there is options for thee above, please feel free to mention it. Would be nice to be able to do.

Updated: 2016-06-23

Hi and thanks for your contribution! At this time, I've closed this idea. As previously mentioned, please repost items #2 and #3 in separate submissions so I can open both of them as new ideas. Thanks again! :)

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated: 2016-06-17

Hi @imanto and thanks for your contribution! In the idea exchange, each separate suggestion should have its own thread, so that developers know which component is being voted on by users. In regards to your 3 ideas, there's a similar idea here in regards to point #1, but your second (was suggested here but is now inactive) and third point could each be opened as new ideas. Would you mind reposting those as two separate suggestions, so I can open them? Thanks! :)

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2016-06-23

Hi and thanks for your contribution! At this time, I've closed this idea. As previously mentioned, please repost items #2 and #3 in separate submissions so I can open both of them as new ideas. Thanks again! :)