[All Platforms] TV Shows And Movies VOD Re-post & Re-do

TV shows and Movies VOD Idea and Implement It Soon

Spotify the other link was broken since I accidently erased it and I cannot retreive it anymore. The other link that worked before was new idea but now it was gone. Hopefully this will not be closed down again since streaming TV and Movies VOD is a more options idea to get a better view of tv and movie watching for tv and movie watchers alike. Please accept this idea when it reaches lots of votes as possible and implement it soon. Thanks. And I know it says new suggestion but I know I already suggested it but I made a redo of this post the one I'm writing now

~Rafael

Updated on 2019-05-20

Hey @RafaelIronsi 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Shows-TV-Shows-amp-Movies/idi-p/4661133

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)

Related Ideas

Comments
RafaelIronsi
Casual Listener

Just hoping this is going to be implemented this feature soon

CallMeMaybe10

@RafaelIronsi that would be great I cannot afford cable and this free feature on Spotify TV would help me thus far to catch up on TV shows that i missed and thus far loved before and after

RafaelIronsi
Casual Listener

Spotify when will this be estimated to be made and released to Spotify Desktop and Mobile?

RafaelIronsi
Casual Listener

I hope any of the Spotify Team turns it too new idea again since it was accidently deleted by me my previous post the tv and movies VOD

RafaelIronsi
Casual Listener

Cannot wait to see this new project when it comes out

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-05-20

Hey @RafaelIronsi 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Shows-TV-Shows-amp-Movies/idi-p/4661133

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)