[All Platforms] Turn Spotify Pink for the Release of Lover

Taylor Swiftโ€™s newest album Lover is due to come out on Friday and turning the whole app pink would be an amazing way to celebrate the release.

Updated on 2019-08-26

Thank you for your feedback. At this time we do not have any plans for this. Will inform you if anything changes

Related Ideas

Comments
Beanypluscecil
Casual Listener

To change the app colour for the release of one album is silly. Look, I know you must love taylor swift, but please do not force your cosmetic wishes on everyone. Let's promote changes to improve the app itself! 

-Mr. Toast

bryze
Visitor

please do it taylor deserves 

djugd

Oh my God๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’ why???

zoeh
Visitor

my friends and i started this and we are proud. we really want this for lover release day, and hopefully taylor will see. it was the swiffers gc. specifically liza. she rocks. iโ€™m <@ removed by mod> on twitter. weeeee

AlexRays
Visitor

Idk why yโ€™all are mad itโ€™s just a day celebrating Taylorโ€™s new album, you need to calm down๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—

AlexRays
Visitor

Please do it Taylor deserves ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

buteralattays
Visitor

This would be soooo nice! Taylor deserves! Pretty please~? 

djugd

Still, i think is not a good idea/good marketing behavior, to bother an entire platform, either there are fans or not of Taylor, not all of people on this platform does accept this color. I think you are about too young or some extreme fan.

Let me ask you a question, what if someone comes to you and requests to change your hair color, in a color that you does not agree with, will you change your hair color?

kikids
Visitor

I helped come up with the idea and i would LOVE if you would sign and spread the word! Itโ€™s what Taylor deserves ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

RandomUsernamed

Sorry, but no. As someone who does not like Taylor Swift that much, I just don't want my eyes seeing pink on my own phone. Just. No. Maybe yes if there is an option to enable it or disable it, like in the settings, there is an option to change color and make it so that there is not just pink (That would be pointless...) or if you're playing or viewing the album, turn it pink and when it's done, it's over.

Look, I understand that you really like Taylor Swift (says the one that really likes Sikdope), and I am not against that (Like whoever you want!). But..... I dont know how to say this. Whatever. Just no unleeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS it's optional to turn the theme pink.