[All Platforms] Turn Spotify Pink for the Release of Lover

Taylor Swift’s newest album Lover is due to come out on Friday and turning the whole app pink would be an amazing way to celebrate the release.

Updated on 2019-08-26

Thank you for your feedback. At this time we do not have any plans for this. Will inform you if anything changes

Comments
ady90920
Visitor

I don’t know why people are so bothered by this idea. It would be cool to have the color be different for once and Taylor releasing a new album is a big deal.

kallissakieper
Visitor

or what if it was colored like the background of the lover album 

kjtgirl282
Visitor

I love this idea, but I think it should be optional and only inside the app. I know plenty of people who do not like Taylor so I think changing the whole color permantly for that day is crazy. If there is a slide button where you can turn it off and on, then yes, I think THAT is a good idea. But without an option to turn it off, I would not go through with it.

lewiscunningham

To the dude that said it’s like dying your hair??? How it’s that similar in anyway? It’s for one day, get over yourself

HanWuGe
Casual Listener

**bleep** this has to happen!!!

rosariodimasi
Visitor

PLEASE IT'S JUST FOR A DAY, IT'S LIKE PROMO. sometimes you're forced to watch adds you don't want to, I don't see the problem of this tbh.

this could also start a very cool new TREND

just think about it, it's a GREAT MARKETING MOVE FOR EVERYBODY PLEASE!!!!

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-21

Thanks for bringing your Ideas to the Community. Marked as a new idea :)

Tessabells
Visitor

Yap. Why not. Taylor deserves it.

Although at the end of the day, it’s still for the management to decide if they would change it or not. Okay? So guys, calm down. <3

weishih03

Yeah! Please do it, Spotify!!

It will be the coolest thing ever to celebrate Taylor's new album with this idea.

helloblushy

I don't see any problem at all! This is a cute idea, such a refresh from the green Spotify we always see. Pink is my favorite color too! Plus it's just for an event celebrating Taylor's new album, this doesn't mean it's gonna stay pink forever. You know, just Spotify recognizing the release of new music. You don't have to hate the Spotify in pink if you hate Taylor, you just have to enjoy it because it's going to be there for a limited time. Y'all need to calm down. It's refreshing in some way. And it's gonna look cute!