[All Platforms] Write a little description for songs I have on my playlist

In my playlist I have songs that have a special meaning to me or that hold a memory of past moments of my life. I would love to be able to write a description to some of my favourite songs of my playlists, writing for example why this song means so much to me, what it transmits me or talking about a memory this song holds for me. You don't have to write a description for all the songs you have in your playlist, just for the songs you want to.

Here are some examples to explain my idea:

-I have a song on my playlist that always reminds me of my grandfather that passed away a few years ago. I would like to add a little description to that song to dedicate it to my grandad, something like "dedicated to my grandfather, who always listened to this song while reading a book sitting in front of the fire. I will always love you."

-I have some soundtracks of my favourite movies in my playlist. I have one song from the movie "Into the wild" and I would really want to write a quote from the movie attached to this song.

In Spotify you can already write a little description with maximum 300 words in any playlists that you have, which I really like. But I feel that every song is different and can have a special meaning to us so I would really love to write individual descriptions for some of my favourite songs.

I always think that my spotify account is a place that describes me and represents me on its own, and I think that people who want to get to know me better can just go to my profile and discover a very intimate part of me. I feel that being able to write what some of my favourite songs make me feel or the reasons why I love them so much can make people that look at my profile get to know me even better.

I think music is one of the greatest tresures in life and so is writing, and I think it would be lovely to unite these to arts to make spotify a more personalized and intimate place for each of its users.

Ps: as you can see in the picture, this is a description that I have for one of my playlists, but I would love to be able to put descriptions and quotes like this individually to some of my favourite songs inside a playlist.

Captura de pantalla (84).png

Updated on 2017-12-09

Hey @JuliaNieto

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Adding-Notes-to-songs/idi-p/24865

Regardless of status, please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there. :)

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2017-12-09

Hey @JuliaNieto

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Adding-Notes-to-songs/idi-p/24865

Regardless of status, please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there. :)