[All Platforms][Your Library] Acces to shuffle play, and all songs through library!

Huge fan of the ability to "shuffle" throughout my entire library of music. Just got a new phone, dl'ed spotify, and it was there! I was so happy that it had been returned.. Not even an hour later it had vanished from my app. Please bring back the option to scroll through, randomized listening, delete songs, and allow access all songs in our music library! Being able to only shuffle "liked" songs is very limiting. If you are a metal-head, embarassed about your mild shakira addiction, get over it! The rest of us already have. Let us randomly listen through all songs through our library again, pretty please! Thanks for voting, have a great day.

Mr. Toast

Updated on 2019-09-03

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/General-Main-Shuffle-Button-Shuffle-all-songs-in-Your-Li...

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Related Ideas

Comments
mnf1014

YES YES YES YES. I have tried to adapt to this new 'liked songs' layout and let go of my attachment to shuffling 'all songs', but I CANNOT.  I feel like I've lost so much music that I'll never find again. PLEASE BRING BACK THE ABILITY TO VIEW ALL MY SONGS.

Beanypluscecil
Casual Listener

Also using the "liked songs" playlist I find it often repeats many of the songs.  It doesn't seem well randomized at all. On two separate listening occasions, I heard at least 5 of the same songs I had heard earlier in the day.

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-09-03

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/General-Main-Shuffle-Button-Shuffle-all-songs-in-Your-Li...

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here