Announcements

[All Platforms][Your Library] Full Listening History

Simply put - the full history of EVERYTHING I ever listened to.

Not last 50 songs, not recent artists\song played, just a simple list of every track I *EVER* played and the date/time I played it.  

So many were the times I listened to a track I didn't save, and I could not find it again! Furthermore, this can let people see what they listened to in different episodes of their life and cry/laugh/be shocked. Sure, you can add stats and filters and graphs and all, but lets start with a simple, searchable list...
The data is redundant in size, I don't see a reason why NOT to include this feature.

Thanks!

A. 

Edit: The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2020-10-31

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Comments
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-10-31

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search 🙂

Also, you may be interested in the following ideas:

Synced History across all Devices

Personal Usage Statistics

Visitor

You can get your full song-history by requesting all your personal data from Spotify. You can do this in Account settings - Privacy - Request personal data.

It's quite silly to do it this way. But hey, Spotify can dumben their software all the way down to a single play button as long as people keep paying them (that's a free idea for ya Danny and your boardroom of mouthbreathers).

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2020-10-31

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.